via beauty cream told me to use it's called equation this is a great


via beauty cream told me to use it's called equation this is a great moisturizer there was nothing wrong with it it's kind of like Cetaphil has like the same like it's just a super plain daily moisturizer it's for all skin types and basically what it does is just like attracts water to your skin I use it all my clients too because it's just like a nice plain done using this and I just didn't like it at all so I just stopped using this so that's what I was told used by my dermatologist for and I did I did that for three months straight I was told not to really use any masks or anything but I did occasionally the masks that I would use I would use the muddy body detox mask which is an amazing amazing maths I this video is not sponsored at all literally not at all like no one is sponsoring  

via beauty cream reviews  and after I would my skin feel super super soft and like plump oh I don't like that word but it would just feel like really nice and moisturize so what come June I got out of school on June 2nd so it was like right at schools ending and like summer was starting I realized that I was gonna take matters into my own hands and this is when I decided to stop using the freaking stuff that my dermatologist gave me I put that stuff away I was like you know it I'm tired of this I'm not doing this anymore I'm gonna freakin switch into my own skincare routine and I decided to go on natural which I'm going to share with you guys because everything that I'm using has made my skin so much better than it ever was before in just such little time






https://www.quora.com/Benifits-Via-beauty-cream-reviews/answer/Sonu-Mian

Comments